Owner: Sheena Buckelew, CRNP
Call to schedule an appointment
We do not accept walk-ins.
101 East Paulk Avenue Suite A Opp, AL 36467
Monday through Thursday 8am-5pm
Closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Treating: newborns, toddlers, pre-schoolers, school age children, adolescents, teenagers, young adults, adults, older adults, elderly
- Sick visits
- Well exams
- DOT physicals
- Breath Alcohol Tests
- School Bus Driver Physicals
- Sports physicals
- Nursing physicals
- TB skin tests
- In-house laboratory
- Wound and urine cultures
- Flu tests
- Urine tests
- Strep tests
- Skin biopsy and lesion removal
- Staple/suture removal
- Incision and drainage of abcess
- IV fluids and IV antibiotics
- Disease Management such as: diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, gout, thyroid disorders, hormone imbalance, polycystic ovarian disease, depression, anxiety, insomnia, sleep apnea, vitamin deficiency, heart disease, etc
- Referrals to specialists, mammogram, colonoscopy, sleep study, bone density, etc.
Blissfully caring for your entire family
Meet Sheena Buckelew, CRNP
Sheena Buckelew is board certified as a family nurse practitioner. She graduated in 2012 from Troy University and has a Master of Science in Nursing. Sheena graduated with her undergraduate degree in 2008 with Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Auburn University at Montgomery.
Sheena worked in the Emergency Department at Flowers Hospital, Mizell Memorial Hospital and LV Stabler Hospital. Sheena has 13 years of experience in her medical profession. Sheena is a member of Sigma Theta Tau, the National Honor Society in Nursing. Sheena holds current PALS, ACLS, BLS certifications. Sheena has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Sheena is married to Ty and they have two girls, Tenley and Tendyl. Sheena enjoys spending time with her family at the beach.